Monday, February 9, 2009

Samuel Christmas 2007


Meowy Christmas from the best Christmas-card-writing cat. I do love updating you on the past years events and what my parents will be dragging me into in the future.
Last Spring my girlfriend (Bella) had surgery, but she still smells good and is fun to play with. She’s a lot smaller than I am which makes it hard for me to chase her into some spots.

Dad played softball again last summer; this time playing on two different teams every week instead of just one. I don’t really know what softball is, but it has to involve lots of rolling around because he always came back dirty and smelling good. Dad stopped working for the eye doctors this summer because he had to get a few more classes out of the way, and right now he’s substitute teaching in the Rat-town school district. Or is it Raytown… so hard to keep them straight.

Back in July, I started noticing mom smelled a lot different, and I tried to tell everyone, but they wouldn’t listen to me. Eventually, they found out they were pregnant and said they were sorry for not listening to me. September 7th was very sad for everyone; mom lost the baby that was in her belly. Mom and dad did very well with the miscarriage news and they realized how many people love them. For some reason, I got lots of extra hugs. Nothing is wrong with mom and dad; they will be able to have a baby when-ever I give them permission.
All during this time we just bought a new house that came with all these new rooms to hide in and lots of new smells. I’ve been helping mom and dad do lots of work on it along with help from their friends and family so hopefully we can sell it to make a good profit. What’s really great about the house is they let Bella and me into the garage every once and a while to look for bugs and explore. I have to keep an eye on Bella though because she doesn’t always come in when mom and dad say so. Right now it’s a little cold in the garage, so we run around in the house instead.

Mom loves being a nurse at St Mary’s Medical Center in Blue Springs. Dad has been accepted to join the fall 2008 class of optometry at St. Louis. So it looks like we’ll be moving again next summer. Mom will easily be able to be a nurse in St. Louis and maybe go on to get her masters. I know I’m the most important thing in their lives, and I’ll go with them wherever life takes us.

Yours truly,
Samuel Wegener

No comments:

Post a Comment