Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dream House

As we're selling our current house, I really want to dream more about our next house.

I'm sure I'll have to edit and add to this post more than once, that's the best part of dreams - they change and grow.

My house will have an area for a vegetable garden and a children's garden.
My yard will have fragrant bushes and many varieties of cutting flowers.
We'll have a large platform king-sized bed with a matching bedroom set.
No more split entry homes, I'm so tired of being greeted by stairs.
There will be mature shade trees in the yard, one tree with the perfect limb for a swing.
The neighborhood will enjoy dogs and be friendly. Neighbors will be outside enjoying themselves.
A backyard shall not be a ski slope.
Our 2 car garage will be organized with a shelving system.
Large walk-in closet at least in the master bedroom.
Separate bathroom sinks to keep our marriage going strong.
Large kitchen for merry gatherings and happy bellies.
A quiet street with minimal car traffic so my children can play in the front or backyard.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What do you plan on planting in a children's garden? Sounds fun!! I, too, wish we had a mature tree (or trees) with limbs that would be perfect for supporting a swing!! We even have a swing, but no limb :( Keep dreaming and praying, God gives us the desires of our hearts (and changes our desires to perfect His plan :)

    ReplyDelete