Thursday, August 11, 2011

poppers and peppers

last night's supper...UH-mazing!


Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
and as always I can never follow a recipe. My version was 4oz cream cheese, shredded baked chicken, onion powder, garlic powder, dried cilantro, and shredded Monterrey jack cheese creamed together and rolled into flour tortillas and covered with shredded cheese. Heated in the oven 350 for 20minutes.

Now I want to try different variations to this...creamy steak with Monterrey jack cheese, I also want to try shredded squash inside the enchiladas....

The other new recipe I tried was some poppers based off these poppers. I used steak pieces, green peppers, and cream cheese inside a crescent roll. 350 for 10minutes. Delish!!! The possibilities are endless for new combinations...

No comments:

Post a Comment