Thursday, April 30, 2009

job interview

I wanted to include you on a portion of my job interview at a different local hospital.

The interviewing manager asked, "What made you want to be a nurse?"

And of course I reply, "Honestly,... I love poop. I found an occupation where I can talk about poop all day. and I love people." (Emily adds in hoping her nervous chatter can be overlooked by the redemptive qualities of a "world peace" answer.)

In slight shock and overcome with the blunt statement of reality, the interviewing manager replies, "well, we certainly do have a lot of that here." and she smiled and laughed under her I'm-trying-to-be-professional persona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That leads me to my favorite question. Have you pooped today?

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome lol
    oh, and yes i believe i did :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well thats one way to stand out amongst other interviewees!

    i had a wonderful BM today btw :)

    ReplyDelete